Job Title: Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Job Sector: Marketing/Furniture
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £38,000 p.a (possibly negotiable)
Job Reference: SS/23326
My client is the world’s leading consumer brand name in its specialist furniture arena. They are growth orientated, consumer focussed and have an annual marketing spend of over £5 million!
As an experienced digital marketing professional looking for the next step in your marketing career, you will support and work closely with the Marketing and DTC Director and assist with agency management, ensuring that all marketing initiatives generate positive ROI.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make an impact within an innovative, growing business, allowing you to work alongside an experienced and dynamic team who are always willing to support professional growth.
Duties will include;
- Manage paid search, SEO, display and other digital initiatives working closely with the appointed media agency
- Assist the Marketing Director with the design of new TV and radio campaigns
- Support asset management on the UK website
- Monitor, support and analyse results to improve performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and others
- Assist with the implementation of all promotions taking place at owned stores and retail network
- Co-ordinate and assist with all events/experiential activity taking place throughout the year
- Manage the direct e-newsletter campaigns to encourage footfall and sales
- Support with events and exhibitions (trade & consumer)
- Review competitor sites and constantly benchmark standards to improve the quality of product copy
- Manage PR agency and PR plan throughout the year
- Assist with the Marketing Contribution Portal and claims that are submitted by retailers
- Manage the consumer database to ensure a strong and effective communication strategy to the consumer
- Work with the UK E-commerce Manager to ensure the brand names is communicated clearly to the consumer
- Work with the UK retail sales team to provide effective marketing support to retail partners (online & offline)
- Assist with community management of social media ensuring responses are within the timeframe specified
In order to be considered for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager, you must possess the following:
- A highly experienced digital marketing professional from a product rather than service focussed industry
- Experience of working closely with and managing PR and Media Agencies
- Very good attention to detail with a drive to ‘get it right’ in order to deliver a great customer service
- Business minded with a strong understanding or ROI
- Solid experience of marketing through digital and offline channels including; PPC, SEO and Display activity
- A practical approach and willing to do what it takes in order to achieve results
- Highly articulate with clear and effective communication skills
- Strong PC literacy to include; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A degree in marketing (or equivalent)
- An ability to bring new ideas to the department
- Good presentation skills and ability
- Able to work from a Middlesex based site
The job holder will enjoy a negotiable basic salary up to £38,000 p.a (possibly negotiable), 25 days holiday, contributory pension, healthcare, DIS benefit and Life Insurance.
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.