- Leading food organisation working across all out of home sectors both public and private sector
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development that offers flexible working
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Research & insights are at the centre of decision making
- This Digital Marketing Content Executive role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has a marketing content creation experience along with passion and interest in the food industry
- The successful Digital Marketing Content Executive will play a key role in supporting the wider digital marketing team to generate and execute content plans across all channels for both B2B and B2C
- Digital Marketing Content Executive will support with regular content for the companies multiple websites covering blogs, podcasts and news articles
- The Digital Marketing Content Executive will manage the creation and implementation of social media both for reactive and proactive messages focusing on growing the online audience
- You will respond to external queries on social media and provide high levels of customer engagement
- You will have experience of developing digital social media content plus an appetite to learn and develop and progress your ways of working.
- Creativity is key for this role and you will be able to bring creative thinking and ideas along with an eye for imagery and design
- You will have excellent writing skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Having excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate and influence with stakeholders.
- You will have excellent planning and organization skills and will be able to work independently on your own initiative, a self-starter with can-do attitude
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £25k plus benefits
- Fantastic culture with genuine focus on personal development
- Role is split between the office in Windsor and home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15909/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.