- Market-leading food company with category leading brands and premium own label offering
- Have seen significant growth over recent years and have excellent financial backing
- Are in an exciting and crucial time in their life cycle as they double down to build a sustainable business model
- Have invested heavily in new teams, equipment and software to build process fit for growth
- Have identified Demand Planning as their next function to focus on and are looking for someone to help them develop their function and processes.
- Is the first Demand Planning Manager in the business! So, there’ll be lots of exciting stuff and an opportunity to build it from the ground up.
- To help overhaul the way they currently operate, taking responsibility for the S&OP process, and integrating the Demand Planning function with Sales and Marketing plans
- To go forward, you need to look back – analyse and advise on trends, upskilling the sales teams to recognise opportunities based on previous demand drivers
- Utilising multiple data sources, including their new Demand Planning Software; IFS, and ensuring its availability across teams to maximise the functions capability in action planning
- This role is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a function and develop it but, as it’s the only one in the team, will be very operational also.
- Someone with lots of functional expertise in Demand Planning, looking for something different
- Proactive, inquisitive and tenacious with strong problem-solving ability, and a willingness to get ‘hands-on’
- Excellent at communicating and networking – there’ll be lots of relationship building involved to ensure the Demand Planning function is integrated effectively
- Independent and autonomous but also able to work well within a close-knit team
- Needless to say, you must you be analytical and demonstrate an ability to drive commercial improvements through demand planning efficiencies
- Be extremely comfortable presenting both internally and externally.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/15908/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.