Are you looking for your next FMCG opportunity? Are you an organised and proactive character who wants to make a difference in a growing business? Look no further!
Based in the Greater Manchester area, this company is looking to grow their team with an account manager, specifically with Foodservice experience who can proactively engage with new clients, as well as upskilling the internal team. The business is well established with an excellent reputation in the broader hospitality sector and have plans to further expand into the Foodservice space.
The main duties of this role are the following;
- Develop ideas for reports to use our food data effectively to drive value
- Consults with clients to provide strategic insight utilising macro trends & context data
- Coach teams to cut through data & ‘clutter’ to identify important insight & findings
- Upskill the teams to be able to apply advanced market understanding & strategic thinking to ensure all presentations provide the client with SMART recommendations which are in line with their business objectives & strategic direction
- Accountable for all aspects of client management: reviewing & coaching team to ensure account strategy & revenue objectives are achieved
- Provide inspiring leadership & direction, painting a clear vision & creating aspirational goals that are in line with CGA’s business objectives
This role will offer you the trust and autonomy to be creative and make this role your own – you will be encouraged you to bring your own ideas to the table, get out there and make a difference. You will drive awareness through the Foodservice channel, engaging with warm leads while nurturing existing relationships. Being self-motivated, determined and tenacious in this role is more important than your experience. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A personable character with a positive attitude
- A true self-starter; organised and ambitious, able to use your initiative
- Confident in presenting to both clients and internal colleagues
- Creative in approach
- Commercially astute
- A desire to be an expert in your area – a drive to stay ahead of the curve and maintain awareness of emerging trends
- Results focused attitude and a desire to create new opportunity
This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact in an already successful business. There is room for progression and development as the company continues to grow.
If this sounds like your next career move, please don’t hesitate in hitting apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.