Demand Planning Manager
Office based in West London
- Market-leading premium multi-national category leading FMCG with a dynamic culture and exceptional growth record
- On-trend product proposition with a strong focus on innovation
- Agile working environment that rewards entrepreneurial spirit
- An exciting Demand Planning Manager opportunity has arisen to join a results-focused supply chain team
- We are looking for a driven Demand Planning Manager to take ownership of the planning function within this fast-paced business
- You will be focused on both short- and long-term capacity planning, as well as liaising with both suppliers and retailers
- You will be looking over a strong innovation pipeline and be responsible for setting up and implementing new systems
- You will also have the ability to make recommendations on business improvement processes and change management projects, working closely with the Senior leadership team
- 4+ years’ experience within FMCG Demand Planning or Supply Planning
- Proactive, inquisitive and tenacious with strong problem-solving ability, and a willingness to get ‘hands-on’
- This Demand Planning Manager will also require a solutions-focus and process-improvement mindset
- Independent and autonomous but also able to work well within a close-knit team
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/15906/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.