Looking for a new commercial opportunity? Keen to find a home in a values driven, flexible, inclusive food brand who have diversity and inclusion high on their radar? Not only that but they’re the fastest growing brand in the category and have realised incredible growth over the last few years and hold ambition to treble in size over the next few!
Working as part of this brand family you will find:
- An environment which is about ‘keeping it real’, having fun and one which never settles for second best in any aspect of what they do.
- The support to learn and develop in your role as the business expands, committed to learning something new every day.
- A business who gives back to the community and the planet and who invest in health and well being.
Based in a central London location offering flexible working, these guys are now looking to appoint a National Account Manager to join the team as they continue to expand. They’re a well known scale up brand who have an incredible founder at the helm and a Sales Director who holds fantastic experience in the world of FMCG having worked for both small and large brands, and led a business which got to super stardom status! You will be able to learn a few things from these two!
So, as National Account Manager for this incredibly tasty food brand, what is it you’ll be responsible for?
- Taking the lead for the Wholesale/Convenience accounts.
- Developing relationships with existing Wholesalers as well as scoping out new opportunities and going after new business.
- Forecasting and reporting, building robust forecasts and analysing whatever data you can get your hands on to develop successful accounts.
- P&L responsibility for your business area working with the wider team to agree and implement customer plans including promotions and marketing activation.
What we’re looking for:
- You will hold FMCG experience and gained experience of working with national wholesalers/convenience.
- Experienced in forecasting and reporting.
- A people person who is brilliant at building relationships.
- You’ll bring energy, ambition, a problem solving mentality and a can do attitude with a positive outlook!
Sound like you?
If you’ve got this far, we should definitely talk!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.