Marketing Assistant – Toy & Games
Hertfordshire - Office Based
Competitive Salary & Package DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a fast-growing multimillion pound toy and games company who have enjoyed their best ever year in 2020. Now widely distributed across the UK, as a well-respected name in the industry they have built trusted relationships with both accounts and consumers. They have recently added hundreds of additional SKUs to their portfolio as well adding a number of newly created positions to the team.
As Marketing Assistant, you will work across all aspects of marketing including digital, content, trade marketing and communications. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in website launch and development across three sites.
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Manage existing content and create new content for the website using a CMS and taking into consideration SEO.
- Production of short digital marketing videos.
- Assist with the arrangement and editing of product photography.
- Support the implementation of all TV campaigns, including some brand management.
- Provide high quality marketing materials (image, copy, brochure pages) to retail customers.
- Supporting other marketing activities, such as organising events including conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate would have at least 1 years’ experience in a marketing position, with good knowledge of digital marketing and content creation. An interest in building websites would be preferred, as well as a positive and energetic attitude. The ability to work independently and ‘get stuck in’ to any job that needs doing is essential.
For more information please forward your CV to Hannah.email@example.com