UK National Key Account Manager (Must speak Greek)
Competitive Salary + company car + bonus
Home based - London
Potential requirement to be based in North Greece – Thessaloniki – with regular travel to the UK
Established in 1954, Kri Kri is one of the largest producers of Greek yogurt and Ice-Cream, supplying a wide range of customers across Europe, The Balkans and Middle East, they currently export to 24 different countries. Their current turnover is in excess of €120m, 43% of which is in their export division. In the UK Kri Kri supply Greek yoghurt into all the major retailers and some discounters, their Ice-Cream products are listed in Morrisons and Aldi which provides a great opportunity. Greek yoghurt is also one of the fastest growing food products ever and Kri Kri have lots of exciting plans for new product development making this a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that above all else values their employees.
All Kri Kri products are made using 100% Greek milk from Serres. Their vision is to enrich and promote nutritional heritage all around the world, guided by love and respect towards people and nature.
The key purpose of this role is to maintain and develop sales in the UK market, including Retail and Foodservice. You will report into the Exports Director and join a team of five Export Managers. The position is to be based in Greece due to you working closely with R&D, Production, Export, Sales and the Senior Leadership team.
The Important Bits
- Participates in the development, implementation and management of the annual sales plan
- Development and implementation of the media plan (eg digital marketing)
- Manages the annual negotiations and agreements with the retailers.
- Agreement and implementation of the trade marketing plan
- Takes responsibility for achieving sales (turnover and volume goals), implementing commercial policy, achieving market share and customer satisfaction
- Monitors competition and market trends, proposing new ideas and practices
- Travels frequently in the UK and in Greece
- Participates in exhibitions in UK and abroad
- Collaborates with local partners for the formulation and implementation of the respective commercial policy
- Collaborates with Exports Marketing colleagues to apply tailor made trade marketing practices
- Collaborates with R&D department for the development of new products
- Pursue of new business opportunities, customers or channels.
- Further sales expansion by generating new clientele basis and new sales
- Active participation in creating a strategic plan for the development of Kri Kri in the UK
To be successful in this position
- Greek origin
- Graduate of higher education, School of Marketing or Business, deemed necessary
- Holder of a Master's degree in Management or Negotiations will be considered an advantage
- Experience of at least 5 years in Key Accounting in the FMCG sector of organized retail, is a MUST
- Knowledge and practices of merchandising and space management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office is required (and knowledge in ERP SAP will be appreciated)
- Excellent use of English oral and written speech are considered necessary
- Certified knowledge of digital and / or trade marketing will be considered a competitive advantage
- Former or current UK resident (for business or educational purposes) will be considered
- Knowledge of British food culture will be taken into account
- Ability to constantly develop ideas and operate in a dynamic and demanding environment
This is an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated National Account Manager with experience and knowledge of the UK food industry, retail and foodservice markets, who is prepared to work hard. In return for your hard work they offer an excellent basic salary with bonus and company car. To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for more information.
Kri Kri are partnered with Clear Edge on an exclusive basis, any direct approaches or speculative CVs will be forwarded to us.