- Very well established and respected employer
- Manufacturer of leading hygiene and cleaning brands
- Dealing with established and new customers
With a history that can be traced to the 1700’s, Cleenol Group Ltd is a respected, successful, family run manufacturing business with a commitment to quality products and great customer service. The company’s ambitious growth plan has created opportunities for two new Internal Account Managers to join an established sales team and focus on customer acquisition and sales growth in defined target markets.
The Internal Account Manager role:
The Internal Account Manager will contribute to sales growth across a range of hygiene and cleaning products by developing the existing customer base and identifying new customers. You will be responsible for a defined geographical region, working alongside the field sales team to maximise sales growth in your area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Independent research to source new customers and areas of growth.
- Prepare telesales strategies to maximise product promotions and services.
- Work with the field sales team to implement and maximise return on monthly promotions.
- Contact new customers to promote products and services.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and lapsed customers.
- Generating customer appointments for the sales team.
- Submitting customer quotes
- Processing orders for yourself and the sales team
- Maintaining the CRM system
The Internal Account Manager profile:
This is an enjoyable role for an experienced sales person with a confident, professional telephone manner. You will pride yourself on your ability to build strong customer relationships, backed up with the strong commercial skills that can turn opportunities into sales orders. This is a telephone based sales role with targets but we are interested in quality over quantity.
Key requirements are:
- Previous experience in a telesales or other sales or customer service role.
- A proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota, preferably over the phone.
- Previous experience of using a CRM system.
- The ability and desire to learn and become an expert in the company’s products and services.
- Attractive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, company pension, healthcare cashplan, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance
- Flexibility of home and office based working.
- Generous bonus to 35% of salary, linked to achievement of sales targets
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
Contact: Nick Hester
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.