Join the world of PepsiCo Impulse sales, where you will work hand in hand with your customers to grow their business and make a real impact. Your innovation, problem-solving, and entrepreneurial spirit will be utilized to the fullest; wherein this fast-paced and ever-changing environment, we can go from idea to implementation in a matter of days.
You will be inspired by the drive of your leaders and feel a true sense of connection and comradery with your colleagues, who are proud to work in impulse; "Even though our accounts are not the largest in PEP, they contribute a huge amount to delivering the revenue and profit. I also get to work with a range of people who have a genuine passion for working with us, which makes it a really enjoyable partnership" Convenience team member.Position summary:
Reporting to Travel & High Street Controller.Main accountabilities:
- Independently manage the Public Travel Snacks portfolio
- Develop and lead the Public travel snacks strategy and create a change agenda to revolutionise performance.
- Build and negotiate joint business plans to deliver profitable share growth across Walkers. Construct, deliver and execute plan externally whilst ensuring internal alignment.
- Maintain & improve long-term indispensable partnerships with the clients to be measured by AGS and customer feedback.
- Build and leverage internal cross-functional relationships to maintain and unlock incremental investment to land break-out execution.
- Lead, own and deliver gold standard execution of all brand plans and NPD launches.
- Work with cross functional insights colleagues to lead category reviews, range reviews, promotions.
- Gold standard management of Optimus, including forecasting, invoicing & deal management.
- Negotiate terms and execute cost price rises.
- Lead the break-out execution process and work with customers to find new and innovative ways of showcasing our brands.
- Engage senior stakeholders into plans and ensure the correct direction is taken to win for Customers and PepsiCo International United Kingdom
- Self Starter with a drive for results is a must
- Innovative thinking skills
- Proven track record of building customer relationships through flexing style
- Negotiation skills
- Account Planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Savvy communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering gold standard execution
- Creative and motivated to find new ways of landing break-out execution