Regional Field Manager
Location: North West and Midlands
Salary: £28,000 basic plus competitive KPI based bonus, pension, healthcare plan, company car, mobile phone and client supplied tablet
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Nestle Confectionery
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Field Manager to join our business. The role will be representing our client Nestlé Confectionery. Globally Nestlé has more than 2,000 brands, from global icons to local favourites. In the UK, Nestlé Confectionery has brands such as Kit Kat, Smarties, Aero, Lion, Milkybar, Fruit Pastilles and Polo and more.
Employed by Reach, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction to a regional field team, adding value and driving commercial development initiatives for the Nestlé Confectionery brand across major UK Grocery retailers. You will take responsibility for end-to-end people management, directing and motivating a team of Field Sales Executives to deliver Nestlé Confectionery retail objectives.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Line management responsibility for a field based team of approximately 10, including recruiting, managing, directing and motivating. Conducting individual performance appraisals, implementing personal development plans and coaching
- Managing the delivery of agreed field retail performance standards, procedures and systems, ensuring that deadlines are met and that all company policies are adhered to
- Carrying out monthly team meetings to discuss results, provide training and to give direction on strategic priorities
- Regular analysis of team performance in conjunction with data insights and production of weekly and monthly reports
- Conducting high profile store visits with the client in order to maximise opportunities
- Ideally you will have previous line management experience within a sales, FMCG or retail environment although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors
- Previous experience managing a remote or field based team advantageous
- You will be excited about leading and motivating a team to represent a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined region. Some overnight stays may be required
Why join us?
- Ability to own to make decisions that will drive performance in your territory, whilst using your knowledge, views and recommendations will help shape our service
- On-going training to maximise every opportunity to reach your greatest potential, including access to an extensive suite of learning & development materials
- The opportunity to gain a deep understanding of field sales retail and FMCG processes that will enable your future career aspirations
- Access to the insight, data and reports to effectively and efficiently direct your actions in store
- We’re a fun, people-centric, performance focussed team, who are passionate about what we do – we work hard and we celebrate success together
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours Monday to Friday.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group