Key Account Manager – JURA UK
Since 1931, the Swiss company JURA Elektroapparate AG has been developing innovative high-end household appliances.
As a pioneer in the field of automatic espresso/coffee machines JURA has been a main contributor to the household appliance sector since the middle of the 1980s. Now, the company uses its experience and know-how to develop semi-professional appliances for the office and foodservice sector. Coffee at home however remains its main focus.
The traditional Swiss brand has now become a global player with a global turnover approaching £450m, via 800 employees worldwide.
Head office is located in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland and JURA is represented in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, the US, the UK, Australia, Spain, Sweden and South-East Asia by its own sales organisations and joint ventures. In many other parts of the world the company is represented by distributors.
Within the UK they have an enviable position and are stocked in major retailers including department stores, high street, independent electrical and housewares.
A Key Account Manager is sought to look after an existing portfolio of UK retail accounts in addition to developing new business within the independent electrical sector. The role will require travel to London Sales office twice weekly and is also required to be mobile and flexible in working.
The role is within the Household/Domestic machine division of our UK operation and reports to Head of Sales UK.
JURA provides a close-knit and collaborative working environment where employees are given trust and autonomy to develop their own career.
• Create and implement full JBPs for all customers in line with the business strategy.
• Work in a highly strategic and collaborative manner across these customers in order to deliver growth.
• Work cross-functionally with all areas of the commercial and marketing and HQ function in Colne Lancashire.
• You will need to be a great communicator, team player and able to make a real impact, and must be hungry and keen to develop your career in a branded organisation with major growth plans.
• Forecasting required accurately, using internal data and merchandising for all customers
• Based two days per week in London from our sales office near Baker Street/Marylebone. Also requires remote working.
• Experience within a structured, branded consumer goods or FMCG business – food, drink or non-food
• Has managed a department Store/omni channel account.
• Operated at Key Account level working with major UK retailers.
• Full Microsoft Office - advanced Powerpoint and Excel and advantage but basic a necessity.
• Comfortable with using internal data and forecasting..
• Has operated in a cross functional environment, be comfortable communicating with all other functions.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Comfortable in a results driven environment and working to tight deadlines.
• Articulate, personable and a great communicator.
Basic salary to £36k, based on experience. Bonus to 12k
Phone, Laptop, Pension, Life Assurance, Car Allowance to £6000
To apply for this role, please click the 'APPLY' button