Calling all National Account Managers! Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastically exciting and energetic health foods Brand, Home Counties based, who are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to join their expanding team.
This is an opportunity which will allow you to become part of a very entrepreneurial business, ambitious team and a business where you can have some serious fun! (Trust me, I’ve seen them in the flesh, they don’t take themselves too seriously)
This FMCG Brand has experienced phenomenal growth in a short period of time and now looking to appoint a National Account Manager who will be responsible for a top 4 Grocer. Responsibilities include:
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Securing of new business and further distribution
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
- Full P&L responsibility
To be successful you will be highly ambitious and eager to take your career to the next level! You MUST be able to have a bit of fun, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and also highly ambitious team who very much share similar values. You will be…
- Passionate about healthy living, able to inject excitement into the Brand message
- Experienced in FMCG national account management, already operating across the Top 6 MULTs in either a Junior NAM role or NAM capacity looking to move your career forward
- Passionate about Brand, already having gained experience in working in a branded FMCG business
- Analytical, able to understand gaps and trends, translating this easily to the retailers
- Highly numerate with P&L management
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate
Sound like a tasty opportunity?... Please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.