Thyme Marketing Ltd is the UK’s leading outsourced field sales agency in the independent health and natural product industry. We work in partnership with some of the most dynamic and exciting brands in the business. We support them with every aspect of brand growth from launching new products to helping well established brands gain greater market share; Thyme Marketing has the expertise, contacts and team to deliver success.
In addition to our field sales service, we have launched Thyme Store – our B2B website; and Natural Thyme – our B2C website.
We currently have a vacancy for an Account Manager on our North territory. This is a full time, home-based, permanent position.
The role will require you to visit an agreed territory of independent health, organic and farm shops, presenting a range of products and offers from our brand partners.
If you are an experienced field sales professional with a passion for health and wellbeing this is the ideal position for you.
Role Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maximise sales opportunity within existing stores for each cycle’s product portfolio.
- Present all of our partner brands in a professional manner, providing the customer with all product and brand background information.
- Pursuit of agreed brand and company sales targets.
- Manage and develop an agreed territory area calling on an existing retail customer base.
- Ensure that the agreed number of stores are visited during the sales cycle.
- Prepare and plan sales cycle journey plans, including regular new account prospecting.
- Work from an iPad including operating our CRM system, working on our company website, email
- Great interpersonal skills via phone, email or instore visits
- When required, carry out brand audits and market research.
- Manage, store and deliver FOC promotional stock in line with deals
- Attend regular sales meetings to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Attendance of trade shows as requested by directors
- You must have field-based experience of B2B target focused sales environment
- You must have experience of managing a geographical territory, journey planning and managing a portfolio of customers
- A full / clean UK driving licence is essential and the ability to travel within a defined territory
- Experience of FMCG sector and the natural and organic channel would be an advantage
Salary: £25-28,000 depending on experience
Commission Potential: £6,000 uncapped
Other benefits include; a company car, iPad, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours are Monday to Friday
We are looking for a self-driven, determined territory sales person who is motivated by delivering and exceeding their set targets.
You will be able to manage an agreed area, calling on both existing and prospect retail outlets. An understanding of the commercial needs of small and large retailers would be an advantage.
We will provide you with current customer information, from which you will prepare and complete daily journey plans, managing your time effectively to maximise sales.
You will need a full clean driving licence, and mobile phone, but you will be provided with full product training and an iPad from which all our sales presentation and order processing is conducted.