Looking for a North West based National Account Manager role? An excellent opportunity has arisen in the North West which offers challenge, autonomy, variety and ownership. You will be working with a business who operate in a category which is very much on trend and who have global reach currently operating in multiple countries and growing!
A real trailblazer and market leader within their category, they’re delivering double digit YOY growth and are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic National Account Manager to come and join their sales team to grow the business and become part of their success. Greater Manchester based and offering flexible working, they have a fabulous culture with a close-knit, collaborative team where there is a genuine emphasis on values, wellbeing and doing things the right way.
As part of their continued success, they’re in a position to appoint another National Account Manager. You will be working closely with the wider sales team to deliver on the UK plan taking full account management responsibility for one of the largest retailers in the business and dedicated to a premium, branded range. The spotlight will definitely be on in an account which is delivering strong growth!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for a key Retailer and wider, smaller accounts maximising the relationship
- Day to day account management, working cohesively to develop a strong partnership
- Facilitate practical and positive working relationships cross functionally
- Review and develop the customer base and JBPs to achieve business objectives
- Develop and execute promotional plans and in store activity to drive growth
- Conduct ROI analysis, proposing future activity to drive profit and sales growth
Successful candidates will hold the following skills/ attributes:
- Already operating in FMCG in a NAM position responsible for retailer business, capable of stepping into a high profile.
- Passionate about Brand, already having gained experience in working in a branded FMCG business.
- Highly numerate, full P&L management and seen through JBP negotiations and implementation.
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate.
- A self-starter, driving your own objective to deliver with gravitas.
- Able to operate in a dynamic and fluid organisation that is forever changing.
- Ambitious with the drive and appetite to do business in the right way!
This is an opportunity in the North West which is not to be missed. Looking for an exciting category which is growing? Looking to take your career to the next step? Then this should be right up your street!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.