Are you an aspirational customer service professional looking to inherit a team and a growing market for this household brand?
This exciting Household Goods Business, who take pride in delivering multiple product ranges both in the UK and internationally, have created a new Customer Service Team Lead, to focus on both their German and Austrian markets
This role will support the transition from a purely operational function to one more strategic, enabling Customer Service (Order Management) to become an integral part of the business strategy, whilst leading a team of 2.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Timely and accurate processing of sales orders (submitted via multiple channels, including EDI, on-line portal, CSV upload and manual entry)
- Ensure adherence to customer specific requirements to ensure end to end compliance throughout the order to cash process (in-line with customer manuals) and ensure these are communicated and followed
- Accurate production and supply of all documents related to the supply and/or export of customer orders
- Ensure that all transactions (e.g. orders, returns, credit memo’s) are managed in line with agreed business processes and SLA’s
- Timely response to all enquiries, working to achieve first contact resolution.
- To lead a diverse team of people; fostering a culture of continuous improvement, accountability and service delivery excellence
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service role (B2B) working with International and retail customers, independents and/or distributors.
- Must be fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- Additional languages a benefit but not essential
- Great leadership qualities with a passion for service excellence
- Ability to build and inspire trust
If you are looking to work with some great brands, in an autonomous role to further your customer service career then hit the “apply button!”