Field Sales Executive - Molson Coors & Haribo (Working for Powerforce)
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus + Van + Holiday + Exciting benefits
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Wellingborough and surrounding areas
Would you like to be a key part of ensuring your favourite Molson Coors and Haribo brands keep flying off the shelves and into the hands of customers?
We’re looking for passionate, tenacious, innovative individuals to work for Powerforce on our syndicated field sales team representing both Molson Coors & Haribo. Their two simple visions:
Molson Coors “To delight the world’s beer drinkers”
HARIBO “deliver spontaneous moments of happiness”
As a Field Sales Executive, you will:
- Be the face of both Molson Coors & Haribo
- Building strong relationships with key in-store contacts in convenience and independent stores
- Maximising brand awareness and educating retailers across different categories
- Communicating new products, promotions, and maintaining stock levels
- Drive product sales and distribution
- Drive product growth throughout your own territory by increasing product range
- Negotiating additional product placement and promotional displays, signage, and other marketing material
- Collaborate with your team of Field Sales Executives across your region and the UK
- Sharing best practice
- Working together to achieve team KPIs in addition to your own individual targets
In return we will offer you:
- Incredible opportunities to develop your career with one of the biggest Brewers, the number one brand in fruit gummies, and the best field marketing company in the business with huge growth plans!
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A supportive workplace with access to wellbeing programmes, mental health support, and personal development resources
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity & maternity leave & Perkbox!
- This is a driving role therefore you must have held a full, manual driving license for a minimum of 12 months
- Molson Coors have a zero-tolerance policy for any drinking related offences or convictions, including Drink Driving convictions
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.