National Sales Manager
£65,000 + Bonus and Car
Do you want to be part of a business that has its sights set on being the brand leader within the UK? Do you want to be instrumental in this growth?
We are currently recruiting for a heritage brand that is well established in the UK as well as globally, you will be responsible for leading a field sales team of around 8 with the scope to double this in the coming years. You will support the Sales Director to ensure the brands achieves and maintains the position of the UK’s most preferred brand, by driving market share and sales through the retailers.
The company are dedicated to investment not only in the brand but in the people. You will be supported and invested in to grow and develop within the role, whilst also developing the team reporting into you.
You will come from a sales background, with experience managing a premium brand, ideally in the consumer goods space. You will have demonstrable examples of when you have driven a sales team to grow the portfolio value. You will also have demonstrable experience of growing and developing a team.
- Support the Sales Director to define the sales strategy ensuring the brand becomes the market leader in the category.
- Lead, manage and develop a sales team to deliver the strategy to the retailers and in turn the customers.
- Analysing team and sales performance against defined KPI’s.
- Oversee implementation of ranges, displays and training in-store with the team.
- Premium brand experience
- Demonstrable experience managing a sales team
- Demonstrable experience growing and developing a high performing sales team
- Started career with key account and grown through to being a sales manager