- High profile global foods and drink business seeking a Category Development Manager
- Have been on an exciting journey over the last two years, redefining their category strategy
- Renowned for career development and progression with vertical and lateral progression opportunities
- Offers a highly flexible culture focused on delivery, not presence
- We are looking for a Category Development Manager who can deliver Category Management excellence for a leading grocery customer
- You will be using data such as Nielsen/Kantar/IRI etc. to make win-win category recommendations
- You will be part of a matrix team delivering a consumer-centric category strategy and NPD projects from concept to launch
- Will be part of a fast paced, driven team, with the consumer at the heart of the business
- A perfect role to build your profile quickly within this globally recognized FMCG manufacturer
- Need individuals who have held a top grocery Category Development role in a large FMCG environment
- You will have a clear understanding of the entire category process, seek out customer intimacy and can demonstrate implementation of category plans that have made significant difference to business performance.
- Story-tellers, influencers and able to lead both internally and within the customer
- Will be hungry for a high-profile Customer Category Development role and have capability to progress beyond into Leadership roles
Benefits & details:
- A progressive and flexible working culture based on delivery;
- Home based but must be accessible to key transport links/motorways
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/15896/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.