Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour + up to 20% bonus + 29p per mile + Paid holiday + Frequent incentives
Working: 22.5 hours per week over 3 days - days are flexible but one day to ideally be a Wednesday in line with grocery promotional change over day.
Territory 1: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford and surrounding areas
Territory 2: Nottingham, Sheffield and surrounding areas
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
You will be working for Powerforce on our Lego Brand Merchandising team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers within your territory including Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, B&M and Smyths
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, ensuring promotions are running correctly, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits and completing all core tasks in store
You will have:
- A full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
- Extra benefits include: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.