NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This role reports to and supports the sales director to achieve stretching commercial KPIs by executing the commercial strategy in a number of accounts by developing collaborative partnerships with your Convenience Channel customers
What you will contribute
- Delivery of annual volume, GSV and margin targets for customers such as Coop, SPAR, McColls and Bestway.
- Input into the development of the sales channel business plan, aligned to company strategy and objectives, unlocking opportunities to deliver against all budget metrics in your customers.
- Negotiate and execute joint business plans integrating both customer and FRS strategies and objectives to deliver profitable growth.
- Ensure total business engagement in the delivery of activities and initiatives to delivery against FRS and customer strategies and objectives.
- Proactive management of all key commercial relationships establishing strong collaborative working relationships.
- Delivery of brand activation standards – distribution targets, share of shelf, NPD launches on time to expectations.
What you will bring
- Degree level education preferred.
- Minimum 12 months sales experience including both branded and private label products in a FMCG environment.
- Extensive experience of negotiating joint business plans with customers.
- Understanding of, and ability to use, data and category management principles to deliver mutual beneficial solutions to FRS and its customer partners.
- Proven ability to influence both external and internal stakeholders to implement new solutions to drive profitable growth.
- Ability to manage complex relationships to deliver against commercial objectives.
Key interfaces: Internal - SD & SC, CP&A, IBP, Acc Exec. Wider commercial and operational organisation. External – Buyers and Senior Buyers. Logistics and planning functions.
Competitive salary and benefits
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach.
Roberts Bakery began as a grocery store, but one that sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. We’re still based in the same lovely town, and our bakery is a local landmark. Everyone here knows our iconic cooling towers, with glass walls that show the freshly baked loaves whizzing around on their conveyor belts. While our experimental approach has largely been behind the scenes, our other hallmark has always been firmly centre stage: quality. We use only the finest ingredients to produce delicious bread and other baked goods. At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So, we make, bake, and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/