Are you driven by all things DIGITAL?
E-COMMERCE ACCOUNT MANAGER — Amazon/Ocado
Flexible base with access to West Midlands
Competitive basic, 20% bonus, car & benefits
• Household name and market leader in protein-based snack food category
• Dynamic brand that has exploded into the food industry over the last decade
• Soon to join global leading food business as stand alone UK business unit
• Fast paced, energetic culture with highly collaborative and motivated team
• Strong marketing investment and innovation plans to further penetrate this much loved high-protein food brand
• Manage portfolio of strategic online customers including Amazon, Argos & Ocado
• Shape and develop go-to-market digital trading strategies
• Negotiate JBP, promotions, NPD and all pricing activities
• Analyse all e-commerce activities to ensure ranging, display and promotional activities are delivering budgeted profit and ROI objectives
• Work closely within the National Accounts team and cross-functionally with Marketing and Category Management colleagues.
You are personally and professionally motivated about the continued pace with all things digital, within a national account management environment you want to be immersed in every day.
Having worked in a leading, branded FMCG or consumer goods business you have experience of directly managing e-commerce customers at head office level and are now looking for your next account management career challenge. Ideally your experience includes managing or work on the Amazon account although this is not essential.
Our client is high on personal style and fit, so you must be an articulate individual with a passionate, high-energy and driven style, and above all, you love all things digital that drive you both personally and your future career roadmap ambitions.
If you want to become part of an incredible high growth, passionate and fun brand please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MS/2187 together with your CV and current benefits package details. Or simply call Mark Smith on 07747 847214 for an initial discussion about this amazing business and career development opportunity.
Application closing date 29th April 2021.