Title – Brand Marketing Manager
Location – Home Based with 2 days travel to Dunstable
Salary up to £55k
I am shortlisting for a newly created Brand Marketing Manager role with a leading FMCG business that is going through a period of Hyper growth. Their health and environmentally focused product is taking the UK market by storm!
Coming in to a close knit team, you will focus on all things brand.
Working with the Global team, your focus will be on the local plan. With the new products forthcoming, innovation is a key focus.
As part of the role, pricing and promotions will be an area of focus as the business transitions from becoming customer to consumer focused.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand our consumers and use insight to generate strategies and initiatives to deliver growth.
- Feed into the creation of the marketing strategy and annual plan
- Deliver the in-year plan, including scale innovation.
- Lead/support on communications - create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Understand competitor activity/threats and lead action plans.
- Lead all shopper/consumer research with the Global insights team.
- Report on portfolio performance and the key drivers of that performance and make recommendations for optimisation.
- Create and own the product portfolio – which products should be listed, in what order, how and where.
- Manage the P&L impacts of any changes to range, price, promotions, and architecture.
- Work with the sales team to build retailer relationships and grow distribution.
- Link with global contacts in other BUs and at Head Office to deliver initiatives and share key learnings.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness of activities and make recommendations for optimisation.
- You will have experience of working within a similar role ideally within FMCG/Consumer products
- Solid communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience of working in a matrix organization is preferred
- You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, enjoy being challenged, and value the opportunity to make a difference.
So, if working in an autonomous, growing brand with a real conscious appeals to you then you should 100% hit the apply button!