Sales Support Manager
If you’re the kind of person who likes to do the same thing every day, working at Scandinavian Tobacco Group is not for you. It takes a team of quick minds to survive and thrive in our business, and we look for smart, tenacious people who will go that extra mile – every single day
Join us, where you will have the accountability to proactively shape this evolving and exciting new role.
Welcome to a world of change and challenges
As our responsibilities as a team are growing, we are looking for a Sales Support Manager to partake in our daily work, and to support the execution of our Sales and Marketing strategy. You will be part of our Commercial Organization, who is responsible for all trade in the United Kingdom. You get to play a central role being the link between Backoffice and Sales, ensuring that our team always has the best conditions to perform their duties.
The retail business is undergoing rapid changes in tobacco and you must therefore thrive on change and complexity in everyday life and not be afraid of the challenges a category with great focus from the outside world entails. If you are motivated by complexity and challenges, we can offer you a job in an industry, where you will never be bored.
You will get to play an important role in
• Providing support in managing UK inventory for both STG UK portfolio and that of third party distribution
• Ensuring continuity of supply from factory to customer through effective forecasting, liaison with supply chain and third party logistics
• Ensuring that the Field sales team are supported through Fleet management
• Ensuring that a dependable platform is available for remote working and supporting the team in driving overall efficiency
• Being overall responsible for the Health and Safety of the department
• Dealing effectively with customer and consumer related portfolio queries
• Optimizing business performance in order to achieve company goals
To be successful in the role, you
• Are a strong communicator at all levels and build strong work relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Have good analytical skills and a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
• Used to working with forecasting and budget management
• Are outgoing, service-minded and flexible in your approach to other people
• Have a strong will to learn and grow, and a winning mentality
• Experienced in MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
• ERP experience is an advantage
• Competitive Salary
• Company Car with Fuel Card
• Private Health Care
• Laptop and Mobile Phone
Join a world leading manufacturer of cigars and pipe tobacco
At Scandinavian Tobacco Group UK you will come across many colleagues in your daily work, and thus learn and benefit from the way we blend our strengths within our teams. You will become a part of a professional, focused and experienced Sales Organization, who will ensure to support your needs and make sure you are always challenged.
We have a strong on-boarding programme to ensure you are equipped with the right tools to manage and grow in your job. At Scandinavian Tobacco Group, you are to a large extent co-responsible for your own and the team’s development and you must therefore like to inspire your colleagues – and be motivated by having influence on the company’s results.
Do you know how to challenge the status quo?
If you are up for the challenge, we are happy to receive your application. Please send it no later than 18th April 2021. For further information regarding our Company and Brands, visit our website www.st-group.com