Regional Account Manager (Midlands) - Brand and Own-Label Food
Do you have a background in a Regional Account Management / Territory Sales role within FMCG? Better Placed are working with a leading food brand who are looking for a Regional Account Manager to cover the Midlands. We are looking for a high flying candidate from a foodservice background, someone with a real hunger and passion to drive their career forward.
You will be responsible for:
- Building new and existing relationships with customers
- Deliver budgeted sales, spend and profit measures
- Working to ensure a commercially beneficial relationship
- Stay up to date with category trends to be able to take advantage of new opportunities for growth
- Manage contracts - identify & win new business; defend & retain existing business, as appropriate within business strategy
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have experience working in FMCG in a commercial role
- Experience working with Bidfood and/or Brakes at a regional level is a MUST
- Be passionate and hungry to work in a sales role
- Have plenty of commercial awareness
- Have proven customer management & relations experience
- Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive
- Commutable to the West Midlands
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- The opportunity to be part of a reputable business with a strong culture
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!