- Extremely successful sales and marketing organisation operating within the consumer goods, retail, FMCG arena
- Exceptionally people focused with clear strategy for growth
- Fantastic culture and environment that is always innovating and adapting to the changing market
- Leadership role managing the relationship with key brands to drive growth and success through retail execution
- The role is home based but candidates must live in the southern half of the UK
- The successful Business Unit Controller must have demonstrable experience of using insight to understand and champion business needs to drive revenue growth
- Managing the relationships with leading brands you will lead in store retail activation strategies to drive consumer engagement and sales and profitability.
- As Business Unit Controller you will build long lasting senior client relationships that will generate new opportunities and revenue. You will be able to demonstrate responsibility for client/customer growth and strategy.
- Leading a team of account managers you will be at the forefront of the latest consumer trends and retailer and consumer insights are at the heart of both your thinking and solutions
- Having fantastic end to end understanding of FMCG and retail you will develop and deliver a strategy that exceeds expectations.
- You will be currently working within a commercial role within FMCG brand this could be in sales, category or shopper marketing but you will have a proven track record of successfully managing a strategic sales relationship within your career.
- For the Business Unit Controller role it is essential that you have excellent leadership and man management skills and can inspire a the team to deliver targeted sales and objectives
- You will be highly personable, credible and flexible and be able to engage internal and external stakeholders
- As an individual the Business Unit Controller you will be a self-starter, with the tenacity and drive to deliver results. You will possess credibility, gravitas and excellent influencing skills and ensure the customer is at the center of all decision making and will possess excellent customer facing skills.
- With full P&L accountability this role reports to the Commercial Director and is a key leadership role within the business, if you have ambition to succeed and progress then please apply for this role
Benefits & details:
- Excellent package including £80k base salary, company car, bonus and benefits
- Home based but must live in the South
- Fantastic welcoming culture with focus on personal development
- Growing organisation with future opportunities
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15893/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.