Axiom Brands are looking for a bright, dynamic and creative individual to join our growing team. We represent & grow luxury spirit brands and are responsible for all UK activity from sales to marketing and events. We only work with passionate producers who offer world-class liquids and a story worth hearing. This is an exciting, fast paced role with lots of variety day to day and the opportunity to directly influence how these future category leading brands are built in the UK.
- Create on- and off- trade tools to support the UK sales team, whilst assessing budget requirements, brand guidelines and sales opportunity
- Create and optimize customer marketing through email, content and social channels, creating
- Project manage Bespoke Projects alongside the CEO
- Manage new product launches - onboarding internally and marketing externally – generating sales leads
- Collate data & imagery from the sales team to produce monthly brand reports
- Design direct to consumer communication & marketing tools for high-net-worth clients to generate sales leads
- Source and manage promotional display materials
- Update the Annual Marketing & Sales plan with Company achievements and spend
- Present marketing activations for the upcoming quarter to the sales team
- Social Media Management (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. LinkedIn)
- Provide support to all operational departments, through which you will gain a thorough understanding of the business
- Management of tastings and small-scale marketing events
- Admin Support - providing general administrative support
- Database management – keeping contacts & inventories up to date
- 2-3 years Marketing experience, ideally within luxury FMCG
- Ideas driven; creative strategy creation with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Independently manage the execution of marketing projects through to completion & reporting to the Brand Director
- Attention to detail and be extremely well-organised – ensuring successful projects are delivered with every detail covered
- Excellent communication skills, building relationships both internally and with external clients and suppliers
- A desire to work within a smaller company, champion a role and grow within the company into more senior positions
- Excellent written English and spelling for content writing
- Proficiency in marketing software eg. MailChimp, social channels, Adobe,
- Ability to think on your feet & be reactive. We need someone with a can-do attitude and the initiative to self-motivate within a dynamic team and fast-paced environment
What we can offer you:
We have experienced exceptional growth and success over the last few years and would like to expand our close-knit team with someone who is ambitious, hardworking and can go home at the end of the day saying, I love my job!
We are a small team which means if you work hard there is huge room for you to grow with the company, develop new skills and influence how we market brands which will go on to lead trends/categories. The brands in our agency will change consumer and trade drinking trends; you can be a part of the team who delivers this and helps carve the future of our industry.
We are a company who knows how to work hard, enjoy the perks of working in the drinks business and we are looking for someone exceptional to join us on the next stage of our growth.
Package and Perks
- £25-£30k salary p.a (dependant on experience)
- Pension contribution
- 24 days holiday (plus bank/public holidays) + an extra day on your birthday!
- Staff discounts