Signature Career Management are partnered with a manufacturer of high-quality FMCG/ Consumer Goods brands based in Manchester who are market leaders globally in their category.
If you’re interested in a role which offers the opportunity to develop brands in a creative and collaborative environment to drive long term success, this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Already working in a Brand Management role and have a deep understanding of the full marketing mix
- A team player who is capable of take others’ ideas on board and building upon their perspectives where appropriate
- Comfortable with numbers; ability to understand key profit and loss data, analytically minded
- Resilient and able to adapt to change, effective interpersonal skills with strong influencing skill
- Highly creative individual who is can think out of the box
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the growth of your brands; the ideal candidate will come from a FMCG/ Consumer Goods background, be passionate, enthusiastic and driven to build brands to see them succeed commercially.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to devise brand strategies across the full marketing mix & translating these strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Monitor market trends and maintain a competitor awareness to identify opportunities and key issues. Analyse consumer insights to ensure continued progress
- Management of external agencies
- Responsible for annual brand budget; must possess excellent negotiation skill, always prepared to challenge costs and pursue value
A Brand Marketing opportunity not to be missed. If you’re interested in having a detailed conversation surrounding the business and opportunity, please don’t delay in applying – this won’t hang around for long!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.