Looking for a National Account opportunity? Are you a National Account Executive or Junior Account Manager looking for the next step up the ladder? Signature Career Management have an exciting opportunity with a dynamic and forward thinking FMCG Brand who are looking to appoint a Junior National Account Manager to take responsibility Foodservice Wholesale.
A home-based role, with the head office in North Yorkshire. This is a growing a brand/business that has already seen huge growth across the market. All about the quality, this brand has won awards for their products separating them from their competitors! They display strong character, provenance and market leading quality.
This is a newly created role, generated on the back of increased demand across the Foodservice channel. You will be fully P&L responsible for National and Regional Wholesalers as well as supporting the wider Wholesale Team. This is a family run business with the culture to match. You will be given autonomy to make your own decisions. There’s not a lot of red tape here!
As Junior National Account Manager your responsibilities will include –
- Full P&L responsibility for Foodservice Wholesalers
- Deliver profitable sales growth within your account base
- Support Wholesale customers sales teams
- Including organising telesales activity
- Organise product presentation to respective sales and buyers within your account base
- Manage day to day admin of portfolio
- Support Foodservice team by assisting with customer presentations and exhibitions
- Represent the business and product to the high standards expected, both internally and externally
Successful applicants will have/be –
- Operated in a FMCG commercial sales role (ideally Foodservice)
- Ability to build strong external relationships within the Foodservice sector buying teams
- Able to demonstrate ability to make things happen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly numerical – sharp commercial mind
- Tenacious and resilient with a strong work ethic
So there you have it! If you’re highly ambitious, driven by results and solution orientated and you want to work for a family owned FMCG business with a well known, high quality brand. Apply below!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.