My client has established themselves in the plant-based arena and we are looking for a National Account Manager that is passionate about the category.
You will be a National Account Manager with experience managing the Wholesale and Top 4 grocery accounts. You will have an entrepreneurial flair and the ability to spot market trends and opportunities to drive sales.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to build our distribution and brand awareness across wholesale and retail in the UK and Ireland
- Managing and growing existing accounts through building strong strategic relationships and joint business plans
- Forecasting and internal reporting against your targets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure all campaigns and NPD are landed effectively
- Attending events and trade shows with the team
- Rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in to help the team as and when needed.
- Knowledge of market trends within the plant-based sector
- Demonstrable experience growing accounts
- Experience of working with at least 2 of the top 4 grocery multis - an additional experience of Waitrose or Co-op could be highly advantageous
Salary up to £45k-£50k basic (Depending on experience) + Company Car + Bonus, pension, flexi hours home working tbc.