A hugely successful importer and distributor of consumer electronics is looking for a high calibre Account Manager to join their team. Client Details
As a £40M family owned business, the company are proud of their people focused culture and hugely loyal team. Specialising in consumer electronics, they import a huge range of products across multiple categories including kitchen appliances, electronic personal care such as hair dryers, shavers etc, and home security including smart doorbells.
Their products are supplied to wholesalers, distributors and internet sellers across the country. They have a state of the art warehouse in the North West and are known for their high levels of customer service.
They are now looking to add an Account Manager to their team. Description
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing wholesale/distributor customers and a handful of independent internet sellers who sell products on platforms such as Amazon and eBay.
The majority of clients are regular repeat customers and your role is to keep clients aware of new and existing products, carry out range reviews and present special offers although customer prospecting and business development of new clients is also required. You will be expected to visit customers face to face as well as managing enquiries and new sales over the phone and email.
Please note when you are not out on the road visiting customers, you are expected to work from the office which is based in North West England. Profile
- Non Food FMCG product experience
- Experience of selling into wholesale/distributor and/or internet sellers
- Field sales experience is essential as well as confidence in dealing with retailers, wholesalers and internet seller
- Experience in presenting new items; range reviews and discussing future opportunities.
- Willingness to use social media and provide marketing ideas to generate sales.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work to own initiative
Up to £40,000 + car allowance, bonus and benefits.
When you are not with customers you are expected to work from the office in order to work closely with Marketing and Product Development teams effectively.