Key Account Manager
East Midlands – North West
Ideally based Birmingham- Stoke on Trent
Salary £32,000 - £35,000 + car + bonus + benefits
We are an international technology company with a worldwide presence within pharmaceuticals and food manufacturing. Science has been at the core of our growth for over a hundred years.
- Due to an internal promotion we are looking for an exceptional Area Sales Manager with proven experience in both account management and business development.
- This position will be a mix of new and existing business covering both multinationals and local companies within your region.
- Working with food, drink, and pharmaceutical manufacturers in a business to business sales role
- Negotiating long term contracts.
- We are looking for a dynamic, professional, and driven individual who can demonstrate a proven track record of sales success.
- Experience of contract negotiation is essential.
- Have ability to absorb knowledge of all products including applications and solutions.
- You will need to be a fast thinker with the ability to make a balance between strategic and tactical thinking,
- with a proven track record in developing new business from embryonic stage through to closure.
- Exceptional communication and client management skills, with a passion for both sales and technology are important.
- Understanding of business to business selling
Our client can offer a sales career that will be second to none. Including training and career development to the successful individual
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 4057/1
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.