- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Senior Corporate Communications Executive role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Senior Corporate Communications Executive you will be part of a small close knit corporate communications team and will have responsibility for media relations and events.
- The Senior Corporate Communications Executive will help execute the communications strategy and will develop and deliver interviews, press releases and campaigns that promote the brand, reputation, people, key initiatives etc
- Senior Corporate Communications Executive will act as a conduit between the media and all departments including the board and senior stakeholders. Working with the PR agency you will respond to media requests.
- You will play an integral part in event planning and coordination.
- The Senior Corporate Communications Executive must have excellent corporate communications experience gained from either a PR agency or in house at a retailer
- You will have excellent communication skills and a proven track record at dealing with corporate media enquiries along with experience of building fantastic relationships internally and externally
- You will be results orientated, proactive and focused on delivery of successful outcomes. It is essential to have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally you will have had events experience
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £45000 plus benefits and bonus
- Location – Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15888/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.