- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Buying Project Manager FTC 12mths role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Buying Project Manager FTC 12mths you will be responsible for leading projects across categories to drive range and promotions.
- The Buying Project Manager FTC 12mths will own commercial relationships with key partners to ensure opportunities are maximized and costs are minimized
- You will manage internal and external stakeholders across multiple departments to develop and implement process improvements.
- The Buying Project Manager FTC 12mths will lead a project overseeing the buying cycle.
- This Buying Project Manager FTC 12mths must have excellent project management experience gained from a commercial or consultancy role. This could be from UK retailer or consultancy organisation
- You will have excellent commercial skills and a proven track record of building fantastic relationships internally and externally
- You will be results orientated, proactive and focused on delivery of successful outcomes for the team and will base all decision making on solid rationale
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for creativity and innovative thinking
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £60000 plus benefits and bonus
- Location – Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15885/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.