Senior National Account Manager Top 3 Grocer – 12 month Maternity cover
Home based / South East Office 2 days a week
£55-65k plus car allowance £8k, bonus c15% & benefits
- Cracking 12-month maternity cover contract managing a Top 3 Grocer retailer
- This large, well-regarded business has a strong portfolio of loved consumer brands.
- Culture wise they are people-oriented, passionate for developing their employees & highly collaborative.
- We are looking for a SNAM to manage a Top 3 Grocer across a massively important portfolio of brands so expectations & challenge will be high, but positively so!
- Reporting into an Account Director and working within a Customer team, you’ll have full responsibility managing this key strategic customer & brand portfolio, so you’ll need to be comfortable owning this!
- Building on a solid platform and relationships, they are now looking for a dynamic SNAM to play a pivotal role in achieving growth plans and to strategically develop the relationship further.
- You’ll get by now, this is a key appointment and as it is a contract role we need someone with a proven track record of delivery at Grocery Account Management; within a branded foods or drink business.
- The only other consideration would be Retail Buyers looking to switch supplier side.
- The portfolio comes with a degree of complexity (multi-brands, skus, promos, etc); so, individuals must have a strong analytical understanding, commercial modelling skills and have experience of leading sustainable change within teams or companies.
- Naturally, this is a demanding role which will require drive, ambition, enthusiasm and creativity, combined with a high level of technical skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial acumen.
Benefits & details:
- Salary is up to £65k plus £8k car allowance, c15% bonus opportunity, pension and private medical.
- This is based* in a South East office c2 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer (*post Covid)
- It is a 12-month fixed term contract appointment with a growth orientated employer, where we would hope future opportunities to arise within the contract period, if not then you’ll have 12 fantastic months and experiences that will certainly enhance your CV!
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15844/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.