My client is a leading manufacturer of mattresses and pillows. Focused on developing, established in the UK for over 20 years.
My client sell their products to many leading retailers including John Lewis, Bensons for Beds, Dreams and Furniture Village.
The Area Account Manager is a key role within the company. Working with the retailers to make sure that their products are sold effectively and customers are given the best advice.
An Area Account Manager builds a strong partnership with their retailers and works with them to develop strong Sales and Marketing strategies which will include product merchandising and advertising planning.
- Grow sales to agreed budgeted levels in the territory and make sure that the company maintains its competitive advantage in the territory. This is achieved by developing good working partnerships with all retailers
- Regularly visits and manages retail store accounts on the territory
- Train retail sales associates on product range.
- Maintain product displays instore to a high standard and to agreed levels
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, focused and adaptable. They will be able to demonstrate a first class retail sales track record and excellent communication skills.
- Results orientated
- Excellent time management and call prioritisation skills
- Must be self-sufficient with the ability to bring new ideas to the department.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, ICT and communication skills; including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Full clean driving licence
- Passionate and driven to deliver sales figures with training, business meeting, marketing reviews, and in store advocacy.
In return my client offers a good salary package and bonus scheme working with for global brand and an established customer base.
If you have a successful sale background selling to FMCG retail customers we would like to hear from you. Please apply to Craig Tindall at Cavendish Maine Recruitment.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.