My client is a category leading food business with a range of instantly recognisable brands both in the UK and internationally.
With continued market growth and investment they are looking to recruit a Shopper Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone with sound creative and analytical skills to develop and execute best in class customer activation plans with UK customers.
The core focus of this role is to manage the budget for both shopper and online implementation of our commercial plans. In this role you will work with the marketing, sales and digital teams to activate our brand plans in the top 6 Grocers across the UK.
You will be working with cutting edge online grocery businesses as well as overseeing the in store implementation ensuring our brands activity work from ATL to instore/online.
- Develop and execute the Trade/Shopper Marketing Calendar supporting the sales team and leveraging all opportunities within grocery accounts. Embed shopper activation as part of the annual business planning process.
- Develop account specific brand plans to include promotional plans and product launches, as well as jointly working on point-of-purchase (POP) plans along with the brand marketing team.
- Be the point of contact for specified accounts on all Shopper Marketing matters and the key implementer of initiatives in those accounts.
- To ensure all plans are actionable, fit the overall commercial and brand strategies
- Ownership of instore and online activation strategy and budget
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Branded FMCG Experience within a Shopper / Trade Marketing focused role
- Passion for shopper marketing!
- Solid commercial acumen
- Proven track record of building relationships
- Structured and organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver activity with accuracy and pace.
If you would like to find out more then please forward your CV quoting ref: 9/15881/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.