A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing food manufacturer. Due to company growth, we are looking for Junior Brand Manager to join a thriving Marketing team.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the relevant categories and consumers shopping the categories
- Mining internal and market scan data to pull out relevant insights (work with the Category Manager on this)
- Working with the Head of Marketing in sharpening/crafting the propositions for our brand/s
- Articulating a vision for the growth of the brands and translating the vision into reality
- Writing and executing a full mix marketing plan for the brand/s that addresses the communication, packaging, NPD and promotional needs
- Engaging operationally with a roster of our advertising/PR/Digital agency partners
- Supporting the sales effort through a hands-on approach to market activation of the brands by conceiving and managing – in store activities, point of sale visibility, events and other below the line marketing
- Experience of having worked as an Assistant/ Junior Brand Manager
- Food and beverages experience is essential
- Strong numerical and communication skills
- Experience of having worked with retail scan, Kantar, IRI, Dunnhumby data
- Digital marketing experience – website, digital communication & social media
- Experience of or exposure to speciality ethnic products / sectors would be an advantage but not essential
- Graduate level education. Special qualifications in marketing is a must
- Ability to travel independently to meet customers, agencies and consumers is an essential part of the job.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.