Lead Revenue Growth Manager – Leading Food & Drink Co
Office based in Surrey c2-3 days per week
Up to £65k + Car + Bonus + Package
- Multi-national food & drink company creating a new Revenue Growth Management function
- Company performance has been strong and a diverse product portfolio; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend!
- We are looking for a Lead Revenue Growth Manager to head up a newly created function and be instrumental in embedding RGM into the company. You will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of revenue growth management strategies to deliver growth targets, drive efficiencies and improve profitability!
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader of transformational change and behavioural mindset where you would champion RGM as a core capability within its commercial team!
- With support of a direct report, Revenue Growth Manager, you will develop a balanced pipeline of revenue management initiatives across price, pack, trade spend, mix-management, promotional planning for key categories across the business.
- Working closely with the Commercial & Category teams you will support scenario planning around innovation & launch plans; activation planning; ROI tools.
- You will have 5 years + experience gained within a Commercial role for a Consumer Goods businesses in the UK, so can already have a strong understanding of customer and channel dynamics.
- Revenue Growth Management will be natural role for you! So, whether you have carved out a career in National Accounts and had a taste of RGM; or have been ploughing a RGM career to date; this will represent a great opportunity to step up and champion & embed RGM practices for them!
- Naturally, you will demonstrate strengths in driving change, project management, ability to manage complexity and have excellent understanding of the P&L.
- Equally, we need strong communicators that can work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional contacts and be prepared to positively challenge so leadership and influencing skills.
Benefits & details:
- Salary is pitched up to £65k and package includes £5k car allowance, strong bonus opportunity c20%, pension and private medical
- Excellent culture which inspires creativity, progression and growth for all
- Office expectation c 2-3 days per week – Accessible from South London Surrey / Sussex / Hampshire/ Berkshire
Apply now on Linkedin or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 8/15880/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.