Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1891 and is a testament to our longevity and success. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Rest assured the Pizza & Cake Categories are where it's happening
- Double Digit Growth in many accounts
- High/Dynamic SKU Count
- The need for Sophisticated Merchandising/Range Management
- Great mix of Shoppers & Consumers- Across all channels
Making it a great time to join us on our growth journey.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Demand Planner to join our Supply Chain team. The role will be the customer expert for the Baking/Pizza Supply Chain. Developing a collaborative relationship with customers to have a clear understanding of their KPI’s and requirements, working towards excellent service, volume management and forecast accuracy.
- Analysing Customer information to drive an accurate forecast.
- To provide Customer insight, understanding and analysis to be used in the monthly forecast process.
- Attend and chair meetings with internal and external Customers (including travelling to Customers sites).
- Manage daily order availability, and any variances between actual order volumes and forecasted volumes.
- Pro-actively discuss availability issues with the customer to achieve a joint solution.
- To provide detailed Customer KPI Reporting and Analysis.
- To pro-actively engage with Customers to understand, confirm and agree forecasts for promotional activities.
- To analyse and report on all Promotional/Event Activities.
- To actively participate in various supply chain or business projects/administrative functions.
- To provide support and cover for the Customer Demand Manager.
- You will have a good understanding of the Supply Chain environment.
- You will have experience with analysing forecasts.
- You will have a strong grasp of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- You will have excellent communication skills, being able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have strong organisational skills.
- You will demonstrate good attention to detail as well as being analytical and numerate.
- You will have a minimum of one years’ experience within a demand planning role, ideally in an FMCG environment.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive and other PSL Recruitment Partners, therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.