How would you like to work for a business that is rich in culture and shows real passion in their products and values? Signature Career Management are working with an FMCG company that thrives to be the number one point of reference within their category; with their award-winning product range, the last decade has been a huge success for them.
Now is the time for them to take that new and exciting step into the world of ecommerce, with the growth they have seen, this channel has been hot on their radar and they need someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to join the team and receive the full responsibility and taxonomy for Amazon.
Now, how does that sound so far?
Our client has real exciting plans ahead for this individual, making this the perfect time to join the business and contribute to their growth. This newly created position to manage Amazon from the administration to taxonomy and also the trading element, it’s all yours! They are looking for someone with previous experience across Amazon FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) Seller and Vendor accounts with great knowledge on the pricing structure. There will be an element of commuting into their East London office but you will be given the full autonomy and flexible working to make this channel your own, building strategy and implementing.
- Full taxonomy responsibility from product placement to pricing structure.
- Pro-actively work cross-functionally with logistics, marketing and finance departments to manage inventory, costs and overall product information.
- Accurate forecasting, price setting, negotiating and competitor tracking.
- Respond to and report on customer feedback.
- Manage all promotional activity and planning advertising campaigns.
Key requirements and experience of the candidate;
- 12 months+ Amazon Vendor experience (FMCG background desirable).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experienced in stock and inventory management, forecasting and taxonomy.
- Commercial mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player with a humble attitude.
- Experienced in working in an autonomous environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a name for yourself in an exciting cultural business, if you think you’re right then please apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this is not always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.