Unwrap your future today with a golden career representing Ferrero brands
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2019, representing the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK, Ferrero!
Since moving into the UK market over 50 years ago, Ferrero has gone from strength to strength and today encompasses an iconic brand portfolio including Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
Pay: £19,500 + up to 10% Bonus
Territory: BA, BS, GL, SN, OX
What you will be doing?
- Your role as Retail Sales Executive will be focused on driving sales in Grocery stores through building best in class relationships which aid you in gaining greater visibility, display and availability of the Ferrero brand portfolio….
Quite simply, your purpose and vision are to drive sales and generate Return on Investment.
- You will enjoy identifying new opportunities in store to increase brand presence and optimise sales
- You will be responsible for your own geographical area meeting retailers and delivering results.
What you will need…
- An ambitious nature with the drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work autonomously using your time effectively and planning efficiently
- To be naturally engaging to demonstrate your dynamic personality
- A passion for sales and a true advocate of the Ferrero brand portfolio
- A full clean UK driving license and full use of your own vehicle
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Our in-house Ferrero Academy offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential
- Opportunities for career development via our Shining Stars program
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus - up to 10% of annual salary, with a stretch to earn 12%.
- Highly competitive mileage rates.
At Ferrero the future looks golden, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.