Are you interested in considering a new, exciting career challenge in international sales? Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a respected, premium consumer goods brand with an established and growing base and a bright future? Are you experienced in managing and developing sales of consumer goods in export markets via distributors? If you answer affirmatively to the above questions, we want to hear from you.
- The International Sales Manager will inherit an existing distributor network and take full responsibility for managing the relationships with all customers. The company enjoys notable distribution already and the International Sales Manager will drive further expansion by identifying new business partners in both new and established markets.
- The role reports to the Managing Director and is office-based with international travel. The company offices are located in Central London.
- Our market-leading client has already achieved notable success in multiple export markets. The business will continue to grow internationally and the future growth of the company will come disproportionately from its international sales.
- A growing, internationally focused business with an environmentally responsible approach to manufacturing. A reputable name in premium branded consumer goods.
- The business offers a basic salary of £40,000-50,000 plus bonus, depending on experience.
- Previous experience in an international sales roles is essential here as is a background in consumer goods. Suitable candidates will be have a background in identifying, appointing and managing distributors of consumer goods, preferably consumer durables.
- Languages are not essential but are highly valued by my client, especially German for this position.
- Suitable candidates will live in London.
Contact: Saul Bainton
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.