A super opportunity available for a recent Graduate who is keen to gain further exposure within the FMCG world working for a leading food and drink business that is at the forefront of the UK Grocery industry. The business is driven by product innovation to match the consumer demands making best in class brand and Own Label products.
Commercial Executive | Food Manufacturer | North Lancashire | £25,000
The role will mainly have a commercial focus supporting the sales teams keeping up to date with internal and customer administration including volume forecasts, promotional loading and accruals. You will develop expert knowledge of customer and associated systems and further your skills with sales and promotional analysis and reporting whilst working across the wider internal functions building good relationships.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A business related Degree such as Marketing, Business Studies, Management
- Some work experience within the Food industry working in Sales, Marketing, Category or NPD
- Passionate about developing a career within the Food industry
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Strong level of working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Must be comfortable with working in the North Lancashire region on a daily basis with the ability to work 1-2 days from home
** The role would either suit a 2020 Grad with some experience within a Food / Drink organisation or a 2020 Grad with placement experience within the Food industry.