- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Marketing Executive role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Marketing Executive (Part time 4 days) you will be responsible for leading projects across the lifecycle of supplier engagement and relationships.
- The Marketing Executive (Part time 4 days) will deliver bespoke market research to help tailor supplier meetings and drive engagement
- You will develop the website to cover supplier content including newsletters, case studies, email campaigns and other materials.
- The Marketing Executive (Part time 4 days) will build PR materials and will support the wider team with various ad hoc projects
- This Marketing Executive (Part time 4 days) role is ideal for a commercial marketing individual who has marketing experience gained from UK food retail or FMCG
- You will be customer centric and focused on quality, accuracy and attention to detail and will be inquisitive about customer motivations and behaviour
- You will be results orientated, proactive and focused on delivery of successful outcomes for the team and will base all decision making on solid rationale
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for creativity and innovative thinking
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £40000 plus benefits (pro-rated) and bonus
- Location – Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15878/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.