Title – E-commerce Manager, UK & Europe
Salary – up to £60k
Location – Home based with one day on the North West
A leading Consumer Durable business with an exciting brand that is instantly recognisable are looking to grow their UK and European sales via the appointment of a strong E-commerce Manager.
The E-commence Manager is responsible and accountable for developing and driving Consumer sales strategies on e-Commerce platforms in Europe. The primary objective will be to grow sales through Amazon UK and other Amazon sites in Europe. There will also be an opportunity to develop Retail Dot.com offering also.
With the role you will be focusing on:
- Grow sales and profits of products on Amazon UK and other Amazon sites in Europe
- Maintain and develop strategies to grow the UK E-commerce site
- Develop strategies to grow profitably in Europe across other digital marketplaces
- Work with EMEA Consumer team to develop and execute digital strategies at retailer.com sites in EMEA to grow Consumer sales for the geography
- Work with the marketing team globally and in the UK to develop brand awareness and conversion campaigns
- Project manage product launches on e-Commerce platforms
- Provide data analytics and insights on e-Commerce activity to aid overall Global Consumer strategies
- Provide and update monthly and yearly forecasts
- Maintain e-Commerce pricing structures and work in conjunction with the EMEA Consumer team to ensure wholistic pricing strategies
- Experience of growing an existing business as well as establishing and growing new categories in online marketplaces
- Experience of managing the Amazon account and the E-commerce channels of other major UK and EMEA retailers
- Advanced knowledge of the Amazon Vendor Central portal as well as Seller Central mechanics.
- Understanding of growing a Retail.com offering would be an advantage
So, if joining a growth business with a great brand and to operate in an autonomous role sounds like to right opportunity for you then get in touch!