Franchise Development Manager - Ben & Jerry's, Unilever
South East England - Nationwide Travel
Permanent Contract, Full-time
Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager within the Franchise industry to join our Unilever team in an exciting new role. This senior level role has been newly created with a focus on identifying and opening up new Ben & Jerry's Franchise stores across the UK. You will come from a business development background with experience of finding Franchise opportunities preferably within the food and beverage industry.
What you will be doing?
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and opening up opportunities for Ben & Jerry stores. Working as part of a team, you will screen, recruit and on-board new operating partners and ensure their continued growth and success.
- Continually search market to identify new opportunities for new partnerships and determine suitability of new franchised/licensed partners in line with Unilever standards and Ben & Jerry's franchising programme
- Work cross functionally with franchisees to develop plans for new stores, working with construction partners, real estate, operations and supply chain to ensure stores are opened on schedule and within standards
- Account management of key Unilever customers and partners
- Ensure operational standards are maintained by all partners during field visits
- Build systems, programmers, and policies from initial concept through to sign off
Who are we looking for?
You will not be afraid of a challenge and love working on many projects at one time - no day will be the same! We are also looking for the following:
- Previous business development experience is a must! Particularly within a franchise environment or non-equity partners.
- Experience in successfully delivering store openings or regional developments on schedule
- Super organised and able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Strong commercial and financial acumen - you must be able to analyse complex data to drive financial and commercial decisions
- Strong communication skills - you will be required to give open feedback, resolve issues and present plans clearly
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 10% performance related bonus paid annually
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company car & fuel card
- Life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Private Healthcare & option to add on family members *
- Family friendly benefits such as enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- annual leave purchase scheme (up to 5 days annually)
- free employee assistance programme (24/7 physical, financial & mental wellbeing support)
- personal development through our ‘Byte’ e-learning platform
- access to our ‘Perks’ site to give you discounts on gym memberships, grocery shopping, lifestyle -shopping, and leisure activities
- optional Health Cash Plan with benefits such as 24/7 GP virtual appointments
- supportive company culture and values
- a fun, energetic, & supportive team culture
- Company Pension Scheme – 4% employer contributions
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don't miss out - apply now!
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Overnights may be required on occasion.