Spirited individuals required to represent Phoenix to Retail in the major grocery multiples and smaller format convenience stores. Join us as Business Development Executive and earn £20,000.00 plus £3,000 car allowance, pension scheme, tablet, achievable bonus structure, and fantastic career prospects.
Ideal locations: RM1; M28; EH1; CF3
Territories covering: London, Cardiff, Edinburgh & Manchester
A full UK driving license is essential for this role
We are looking for honest and reliable team members, who do not mind a bit of hard work! You will bring an eye for detail and have high standards to ensure our products stand out.
Visiting a cross-section of stores from major grocery multiples to smaller format convenience stores ensuring displays are merchandised to planogram and if not, supporting with merchandising assistance to ensure compliance is as high as possible.
Phoenix to Retail is a 3rd party route to market solution specializing in Vape, Soft Drinks & Perfume, working with a cross section of brands to maximize sales potential in an FMCG environment, this role is focused on ensuring compliance is observed across independently run small format symbols stores and the larger grocery multiples, The role will also have an element of B2B sales across similar store formats.
A typical day as a Business Development Executive will involve:
* Compliance and Merchandising visits into retailers in your assigned territory
* Educating retailers on how our brands will improve their category and providing informed recommendations
* Negotiating additional shelf space for our brands
* Reporting back insight and information gained during your calls
* Using your people skills to build strong business relationships
You would enjoy this Business Development Executive role if:
* You would be proud to represent Phoenix to Retail and their industry leading brands
* You are self-motivated and able to manage your own diary
* Have career goals and are keen to develop and progress a career ideally within the FMCG industry
* Enjoy meeting new people and enjoy overcoming objections
* Have an eye for detail and high standards
* Have an understanding of FMCG
Link below for more career options with us at PhoenixToRetail