Are you an expert in FMCG Category Strategy Management? Does an opportunity to work for a category leader sound exciting? If you’re ready for a fast pace and a new challenge, look no further!
Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting FMCG business who are looking for an established insights manager who is confident and capable managing multiple internal stakeholders. Your role will be to identify micro and macro trends, translating this into short & long-term business plans to support in continued business growth.
Not for the shy and retiring, this company have big plans and as such, this role will require someone who balances creative flair with analytical agility. You need to be able to keep up with the pace, the high expectations and have strength of character.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- You will be a broad thinker, someone who goes beyond the use of continuous data sets such as IRI and Kantar. The data tools will assist in understanding the scale of the opportunity, but your thinking will be lead by shopper attitudes and emerging macro trends
- Turning insights into actionable recommendations for the business while also developing plans to defend against risk
- Engage with the full business, creating plans that incorporate multi-channel thinking
- The creation of 3-year rolling category vision; support innovation projects, expenditure recommendations and create collaborative retail strategies
- Deliver growth across the shopper marketing process
The successful applicant will have experience in performing in an FMCG Category Strategy and Insights role, dealing with major Grocery Retailers. Any experience of working with a wider breadth of customers will be advantageous. You will need to be highly organised, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects, effectively prioritising a heavy workload in order to meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where you will be able to make your impact and leave your mark. If you’re interested in propelling your FMCG career forwards, please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.