Ecommerce & Performance Marketing Lead
A truly unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, SME branded Food business based in London that operates in a health focused category and is on a huge digital growth trajectory.
Leading the eCommerce channel, you will be responsible for leading the project to launch the D2C proposition for the business and then owning the site, making key strategic decisions to ensure it’s success. As well as commercial responsibility, you will plan and execute all performance marketing activities for both the D2C channel and retail partner .com sites.
This role requires someone data-driven, curious to learn, entrepreneurial, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, as well as a strong ability to collaborative and influence cross-functional team members.
- Design, Implement & optimise best practice D2C e-commerce strategies to grow the number of Shopify customers, repeat purchase & revenue
- Directly manage digital marketing budget & ROI across performance marketing channels
- Manage all online activity in relation to growing the subscription model
- Analyse various data in order to deliver revenue goals against Shopify, providing weekly KPI report
- Co-ordinate cross-functional activity to support the channel – incl. webstore optimisation, product and content development, supply chain and customer service
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in D2C proposition development in food or similar consumer good
- Good understanding of customer journey and web optimisation techniques
- Expertise in Performance Marketing
- Proven working in a small company environment, being hands-on, flexible, working both as part of a collaborative team and on own initiative
- Ready to accept P&L ownership
- Smart, dynamic, strategic, commercially creative
If you are a highly ambitious individual who is an expert in performance marketing and looking for a real challenge and an opportunity to join a fast-paced business at the start of an exciting period in their growth, then apply with an up to date copy of your CV.